laura z, rdNutrition | Wellness | Movement
Hi! I’m laura.
Laura Paden Zavadil is a board certified, Registered Dietitian with the Commission of Dietetic Registration and Licensed in the state of Ohio and Pennsylvania, with over 15 years of experience in the nutrition field with kids through adults. A graduate of Boardman High School and Youngstown State University, she completed her degree in food and nutrition through the Coordinated Program of Dietetics. A registered dietitian is the ONLY expert in the nutrition field that has to complete an in-depth clinical internship, pass a national registration exam, maintain 75 continuing education credits over 5 years and must follow a code of ethics. She will NEVER force a restricting or unrealistic diet on you, no matter the fad. Laura will support you, guide you and educate you on your journey to ultimate health and wellness.
Laura is also proud to be the consulting dietitian with YoFresh Meal Prep of Youngstown.
you can’t outrun your fork
Finally, achieve true wellness and health by working with a nutrition professional!
Nutrition Coaching with a Registered Dietitian is available to all YoFresh clients and non-clients, their families and spouses in the Youngstown area, as well as meetings via Skype or email communication.
What We Do
Individual one on one coaching, accountability and education. We are available to lead group classes, lectures, and lunch and learns with organizations, groups of employees, help corporations meet their wellness program requirements, and more! Anything nutrition, diet and fitness related, we’ve got you covered!
What You’ll Do
- Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Get active, no matter what shape you’re in now.
- Ditch food rules and leave behind fad diets.
- Build fitness into your life, without it taking over.
- Learn and understand how food is fuel
- Achieve, and maintain, your goals, even when life gets busy.
What you’ll experience as a result
- Lose the weight/fat you haven’t been able to shed for years.
- Build physical strength and confidence in your body.
- Gain mental confidence, no longer hiding your gifts and talents.
- Let go of food confusion, learn what to do, and how to do it.
- Get off diet rollercoasters, once and for all, and never look back.
- Gain quality of life using food as your medicine
- Increase energy levels
- Live a balanced lifestyle that you can maintain for life!