Information for the User
How to Access Product Information
Click on the menu item and a new window will open up
The information will be listed in order
- Menu Item and Serving Size (This is what you see on the menu before you click)
- Recipe Components (If there is a recipe or a combo item the individual components and portions will be listed here for easy reference)
- Serving size for the age group
- Dietary Attributes (Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, other product information such as gluten free, soy free, no corn syrup, etc)
- Nutrition Documentation: This will include the nutrition information for easy download for your sites.
- CN Label: If a product has a CN or K12 Nutrition label, I will include it here.
- AddL Documentation: If we come up with our own recipe, etc, we will put the document here so it is housed here.
nothing here yet 🙂
?Early Head Start
? Head Start (3-5’s)
? Combo Item (Example: Ham and Cheese Sandwich)
? (Combo Component (Example: Ham Slices, Cheese Slices)
? Child Nutrition Label
?Whole Wheat item
?Sweet (To indicate only 1 per week at most on menu)
Alta Head Start Menu
?Early Head Start (1-2 Year Olds)
?Head Start (3-5 Year Olds)